Minimum Requirements for Studienkolleg/Bachelor Applicants:
- If you have obtained a National General Certificate of Secondary Education from your own country, you are required to have achieved a mark of at least 65%.
- If you have obtained a General Certificate of Education - Advanced Level/Advanced Subsidiary Level (or Candidate Statement of Provisional Results), click here to see the minimum requirements.
- If you have obtained an International Baccalaureate (IB) Certificate, click here for the requirements.
- If you have obtained a High School Diploma - AP (with or without SATs) contact us for further details.
Minimum Requirements for Master's Programme Applicants:
- Bachelor degree grade of at least 70%
- For Master's programmes that are in English, TOEFL/IELTS or GRE/GMAT are required depending on the programme. For detailed information please check the page of your Master's Programme on the university's website.
- For Master's programmes that are taught in German, a proof of German language proficiency is required.
DSH* -2 or higher/ TestDAF** - at least level 4 in all sections.
Please check the documents needed for the application