In the following taps, you will find information about the requirements according to different International Education Systems which are being used in different High Schools around the world, in case your school uses one of these systems, you may find the requirements according to your education systems, otherwise in case your school doesn't uses any of these system, please check the next tabs which provide information about requirements by National Educational Systems.
According to German Universities Requirements for the American System (SAT) the condition is the following:
A student should provide a score of the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CumGPA) of at least 3.0 of your high school diploma, this qualifies you for the general admission to a preparatory course (StudienKolleg).
A total of 1,300 points must be proven in both "Mathematics" and "Critical Reading" in order to qualify the student for direct general admission. This is the sum of points scored in the parts "Math" and "Critical Reading" ONLY, without the score of "Writing" part.
This allow the student to apply directly to any German higher education institute for academic studies in any subject area. In this case the only needed requirement to study in Germany is German Language Courses and Passing DSH-II exam.
The general requirements for Cambridge International AS & A levels are as follows:
A total of 4 Cambridge International AS & A level subjects, three of which must be at full A level standard.
1. Three Cambridge International A Levels.
2. One Cambridge International AS Level.
1. 2 A-levels: For technical, mathematical or natural science studies, an A level in mathematics and a natural science (biology, chemistry or physics) are required.
2. A or AS-level - One Language at minimum AS level: one language minimum AS level is a general entrance requirement for study at Bachelor (or undergraduate) degree level; an AS or A level in literature will not be accepted in lieu.
3. A or AS-level: One other science subject (biology, chemistry or physics).
For more information Click Here.
If you have done National Curriculum you may check out the needed grade to be able to apply for Study in German Universities:
|Country||Overall High School Result||Study Section||Studienkolleg Required|
|50%||High School Cert.||Required|
|>60%||Math, Scientific||NOT Required|
|Mexico*||50%||Bachillerato Tecnol., Math||Required|
|Palestine West Bank*||50%-64%||Scientific||Required|
* For TestDaf Holding Students: If a student has a grade of '4' (German scale) in all disciplines of this German language test, then this student will be exempted from the German exam, but still have to do StudienKolleg T-courses
* For DSH Holding Students: if a student has already DSH-2 certificate, then MDWi AG has the right to decide about the acceptance towards Studienkolleg.
* Students who already have knowledge of German language (any Certificates), but do not have the above mentioned certificates (TestDaf and DSH) will be subject to an internal language test at the MDWI AG. The results of the test will determine in which current group the student will be placed.
* Students who have started education at MDWI Studienkolleg are not allowed to take any language courses outside of MDWI during the entire study period. Any external language certificates that will be attained during studies at MDWI will not be accepted or approved.